The call for abstract is now CLOSED!
In order to submit a new abstract, participants have to sign in the INDICO website. Here are some instructions:
- connect to the INDICO platform via this link
- click the LOGIN button on the top right corner:
- if you are in posses of INFN-AAI credentials, you will be able to login by clicking the corresponding button (even if it is the first time you use the platform)
- if not, you will have to login as an external. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one by following the displayed instructions.
- once you are logged in, you will be able to navigate the website by using the menu displayed on the right side of the webpage. Click on the subsection “SUBMIT A NEW ABSTRACT”, under the section “CALL FOR ABSTRACTS”, in order to submit a new abstract. *
- you can manage your submitted abstracts by clicking on the subsection “VIEW MY ABSTRACTS” under the section “CALL FOR ABSTRACTS”.
Please mind that the DEADLINE for abstract submissions is July 15th.
* There have been some reports about an issue occurring while choosing the author during an abstract submission. This could be due to compatibility problems between INDICO and the browser in use. If you experience this issue, please try to open INDICO with a different browser.